Customer Service Rep
Customer service reps (CSRs) are not a sales team as such, but regularly visit medical facilities as a sort of marketing communications team. They provide hospitals with services such as delivery of materials and drug samples and increase clients’ share of voice. Although there are still very few of these reps in Japan, CSRs are increasingly used in countries which have more advanced CSO as a way of strengthening relations with target facilities while improving the efficiency of in-house medical rep deployment, so demand for this solution is rising in Japan too.
- Utilize in-house MRs more efficiently
- Improve brand recognition
- Raise brand awareness at a company level, not only product level
- Build lasting relations with medical facilities
- Concentrate on MR work and enhance efficiency by coordinating with service reps