This is a remote channel solution that enhances the engagement level between healthcare professionals and pharma companies by utilising the communication knowhow we have accumulated in the CSO business. Leveraging the advantages of remote channels and specific capability and experiences of CMIC Ashfield, our remote detailing solutions can be used in line with various commercial strategies.
Uses of Remote Detailing based on different strategies
- Increase activity of an existing sales force.
- Maximize detailing time through remote details.
- Detailing for distant rural areas, and alternative to access medical institutions with visit restrictions.
- Focus Pharma Sales Force on Tier 1 target accounts.
- Provide coverage for Tier 2 & 3 targets through remote detailing only.
- Maintain SOV for non-promoted products and long listed drugs.
- Focus MR activity on specialty accounts.
- Conduct promotion and disease awareness activities on non-specialty accounts to discover new patients.
Effectiveness of remote detailing
Meaningful interactions and valuable brand information for Physicians through Live Web + detailing sessions. Remote detailing ensures 20 or 30 minutes communication time, 6 times that of F2F MR. Medical Communicators use time effectively because of no traveling or waiting time.
Remote detailing requires different skills from those used in the field. At CMIC Ashfield, effective Web detailing is done by an MC (medical communicator) so we implement not only disease and product related training but also skills training in remote communications.