Projects in which our company’s nurses provide training for HCPs (Healthcare professionals) at target medical institutions centred on patient care, such as guidance on using medical devices, administering and taking medicines, managing side effects, and so on. Training in the proper use of products is aimed at deepening collaboration with hospital employees, providing better care, and increasing patients’ satisfaction with their medical treatment. We can expect the use of nurse educators to raise clients’ brand value by encouraging greater adherence, more advanced medical care, and improved quality of life for patients.
- Technical support for use and administration of medical drugs and devices
- Drug post-introduction follow-up
- Increased adherence
- Greater adherence and improved QOL for patients
- Promote “Team Medical Care” of Japan
- Raise brand value through training in proper use of products